Coverage from the time cargo leaves seller’s warehouse till consignee’s port of destination or warehouse.
Indemnity for loss or damage to cargo during transit by Air, Land or Sea.
Protect you and your pleasure craft against physical loss or damage which includes third-party property and injury to third parties arising from your pleasure craft.
Provides insurance coverage for owners operating in the region.
• Small-to medium-sized merchant ships
• Specialist craft
• Fishing vessels
Protects service providers in the marine industry typically in the field of transportation, freight forwarding, stevedoring, ship repairs as well as to those who provide professional advice to their customers:
• Transport Operator Liability (Freight Forwarders Liability)
• Stevedores Liability
• Ship Repairers Liability
• Marine Professional Negligence Insurance
• Marine Terminal Operators Package
• Marina Operators Liability
Control exposure towards damages and liability risks for shipowners and operators tailored to your needs.
• Hull & Machinery
• Increased Value/Disbursement
• War Risks
• Mortgagees Interest
• Innocent Owners Interest
• Builder’s Risks
• Commercial 3rd Party Liability